Saturday, January 26, 2008

Let it be known...

We here at LOHD now officially hate Brian VanGorder and the Atlanta Falcons.

VanGorder Quotes:

“I want to come to South Carolina and do a great job for coach Spurrier. That’s really my focus. I’m anticipating developing college players again and trying to create a defense that’s among the best in the SEC.”
From a profile on VanGorder that appeared in The State on Jan. 13

“Certainly, the three-year contract is nice, and I think that’s a statement for everybody. But my intentions are to be at South Carolina and be there a long time.”
After being hired on Dec. 19

We normally only hate clemson but this is an exception. Brian VanGorder is scum much like his former boss Bobby Petrino and you can tell he is only after money. I hope that money in Atlanta buys him all the happiness he can afford. And we now hate the Falcons more than PETA.

Cheers to hoping the falcons lose all games in 08-09 by at least 2 TDs, their defense is ranked as one of the worst and VanGorder gets turf toe!

No comments: