Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Humane society is the devil


So the story goes like this, Bailey figured out how to get out of the fence yesterday. One of my neighbors said that Crazy Mary, mental patient that wonders the streets of rosewood had let bailey out of the fence. So any way somebody calls animal control to come pick bailey up because he is running the streets causing chaos. Which I find hard to believe since bailey pretty much sleeps 20 hours a day. So I go to the humane society, where they charged me 50 bucks to pick him up for some kind of boarding fee for 2 hours of being in a cage. Then they slap me with a 150 fine for letting my dog run free in the city limits. I asked them where they found him at, in my yard. The Columbia humane society is a piece of shit; I wouldn’t get a dog if you live in Richland County.

You have to have your dog registered with the city, which cost 10 bucks a year.
You have to have you dog tagged with microchip, which cost 20 bucks.
You have to have your dog neutered or spayed, if not fines of up to 250 dollars if caught by the humane society. (Unless you have a license to bread your dog)

I Plus the redneck women that work there were rude, fat and stupid. It took me almost an hour to pick up Bailey because they misplaced him in a one of the cages. I could hear him barking from a mile away.

Damn you Columbia humane society.