Wednesday, December 03, 2008

USC Rumor Mill --- Garcia to Transfer after Bowl Game

Alright Gamecock Nation, I have to put out there the latest rumor...don't you just love the end of the season drama. From bowl game suspense, coaching changes, speculation of which players are leaving for the NFL to recruiting battles....oh the drama.

Well here is the latest rumor to hit the streets.....Stephen Garcia will transfer after the bowl game to South Flordia! Anyone hearing this? Thoughts?

I for one second don't believe it and don't see why he would leave now. He has worked too hard to get into USC, stay in USC, put up with the Spurrier rotation, battle Smelley, etc....to quit now. I call bluff on this one as he is slated to be the starter in 2009 and the fan favorite.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is scheduled to take final exam and enroll in January

Cocktail said...

Good! I hope they all leave. We have been heading in the wrong direction since firing Scott.

Anonymous said...

Since I'm not in Columbia anymore, I guess I'm not really up with the campus gossip. But you have to wonder why he would. It's his gig now at Carolina if he's up to the task. At USF, he'll have to sit out a year and then get to play for a crappy Big East team. But I guess crazier things have happened.

JR said...

JR, Helpin' stop the spread of Tater rumors since 82'....

http://www.wistv.com/Global/category.asp?C=68608

Anonymous said...

JR just stepped on a Tater