Thursday, May 31, 2007

college world series talk

So lets talk some baseball, it is summer and the college world series is just around the corner. This weekend will be the first round with the regionals. Who are your predictions for making it to Omaha. I am taking Vandy, Cal state fullerton, Arizona State and Texas from the top half of the bracket. While on the other side I am taking Rice, Arkansas, Coastal Carolina and South Carolina. I think USC will have a tuff time with UNC if they make it that far. NC state and Charlotte will give USC all they can handle this weekend. Plus James Darnell is probably out for the weekend series with a back injury. I want to hear who everybody else is picking to make it to Omaha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with most of that, but give me FSU in the lower bracket.

Flounder said...

Going with
Vandy, long beach st, Ole Miss, The Shockers, Rice, Ark-kansas,
FSU and SC