Friday, June 05, 2009

Gamecock Fans comment on...

Our friend Snead posts some good comments that I have reproduced below as I too what to know what gamecock fans think about declining ticket sales...is it a product of the economy or a product of lack luster performance?
I'm curious what y'all think about the ticket sales issue. I can tell you my parents, season ticket holders for 33 years, will probably make this their last season. Now they are retired and feel like there's better things to do than devote all day to a football game you could easily watch on tv, but the rising ticket prices and poor return on the field are causes as well. Does that make them "disloyal"? I don't think so. I think they are just tired of the pyramid scheme known as Gamecock football. Show me another product where the price continues to rise while quality does not improve?

Thoughts?

Visit Snead at his blog - http://lightscamerasnead.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like this blog.. its informative..
Thanks for sharing......




___________________
Melvin
60+ Premium movies and sports channel