Monday, December 03, 2007

Songs to go along with the Gamecocks 2007 Football Season?

So what songs would you associate with the 2007 Gamecock Football season???

I would have to say that "Build Me Up" by The Foundations is a good one. They built up the anticipation and hopes of the Gamecock nation only to "let us down." Went from number 6 to losing 5 straight....still hurts.

Also a song that is fitting for USC during bowl season is "I will be home for Christmas." After finishing 6-6, which is bowl eligible, USC is left out of the mix due to 63 other teams finishing their seasons better thus leaving USC to be home during the holidays. Sorry team no nice bowl gift bags for ya...

So I ask you what other songs would you associate with the USC football season??? Post them in the comment section.

1 comment:

General Malaise said...

Soft Cell "Tainted Love"

A couple of lyrical verses to illustrate:

"Sometimes I feel I've fot to run away; I've got to get away from the pain that you drive into the heart of me"

"Once I ran to you; now I'll run from you"

"Don't touch me please. I cannot stand the way you tease"


Delenda est Clemson