Thursday, March 15, 2007

Let the Maddness Begin...

In less than one hour the Tourney starts. Before that I want to post MY picks for the tourney. I have filled out two brackets this year one for the "LOHD Pick'm" challenge and I am also invovled in a office pool. Here is the run down and of course let me know your thoughts.

Office Pool Picks

Final Four
-Wisconsin
-Kansas
-Texas
-Texas A&M

Championship Game
I got Kansas winning over Texas A&M

---Before you say "what" you must understand that this office pool puts more weight regarding points towards picking upsets. Another words of you pick the upsets correctly you can win the "loot" without picking the winner. Like I got Creighton beating Memphis in the South. But we will see how it shapes out.

Pick'm Contest Final Four
-Florida
-UCLA
-OSU
-Georgetown

Championship Game
Going with THE Ohio State over UCLA

---My real darkhorse out of this bracket is Oregon to make it to the Final 8 but lose to UF.


Most Experts have some sort of combination of the following teams making it to the finals: UF, OSU, Georgetown, UCLA, A&M, UNC and Kansas. And Most Experts have the championship team either being UNC, UF, Kansas or Georgetown.


So who do you guys got?

No comments: