Monday, March 19, 2007

Down to 16...

So we are down to the "Sweet" 16.....My bracket over the weekend took some hits. How about yours?

I really did not think the Badgers would lose this early but I guess UNLV is the real deal. And I guess Butler is deserving of the #5 Seed they got but thought Maryoland would hold their own and pull out a 'W'. I am liking the ducks vs the gators. I like Southern Ill and had them making it this far but I feel their run ends against the Jayhawks. The real shocker to me was the "other" USC winning against Durant lead Texas. I thought the longhorns would win it and go on to upset UNC. Oh well on that one....And what about Vandy. Yeah I know...Vandy. They will lose against the Hoyas but nice run.

So far my final four in the Pick'm contest is in good shape. I got UCLA, UF, Hoyas and OSU. My other office pool bracket is shot...the only good left in it is my final two being between A&M and the Jayhawks with Kansas winning it all. But there is no hope left in winning the "office pool."

How are your brackets looking?

No comments: