Tuesday, July 18, 2006

the tell of the towers


Well as most USC students and alumni know, the Towers (aka honeycombs) are coming down this summer to build a new honors college (nerd dorm). Well one gamecock grad that wants to see his freshman dorms stay up. So he has started this website to show his support. I know a lot of you have many stories about living in the towers; I personally was a 3rd floor Snowden guy. My stay wasn’t very long but I enjoyed living there even though I spent most of my time away from Snowden. If any body has any good stories please tell as we honor our fallen dorm.

6 comments:

Moose said...

Yeah it is a sad day, they are a cornerstone of the university. Our parents have stories about the honeycombs. How many people at a carolina game in october can stand up in Willie B and say they pissed off of the honeycombs. Brings a tear to my eye.

penny said...

1st floor laborde...i think boz is still outlawed from my building

penny said...

lj, remember that time you crashed on my roommates bed and drooled all over his pillow, sheets, bedspread, and somehow stained them all? good times

Moose said...

That was one drunken good night. Man freshman year was the shit.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»