Friday, June 02, 2006

Friday Funny: Ghetto Spelling Bee

1. HOTEL - My Momma said that she ain' gon tell her friend Shaqueta nothing else, cause that HOTEL everthang she know.
2. HONOR ROLL - We was playing bidwiz on the stoop the other day and man, I was HONORROLL.
3. PLANET - Leroy got arrested cause he got him some seed to grow weed, and he PLANET in the backyard.
4. DISMAY - I went for a blood test, the doctor pulled out a needle and said DISMAY hurt a little.
5. OMELETTE - I should punch you for what you jes said but OMELETTE it go dis time.
6. STAIRWAY - Getting high is stupid. It makes you STAIRWAY into space.
7. MOBILE - I went to buy some food, I was short on cash, and my man said gimme one MOBILE.
8. DEFENSE - I saw this dude running from the! cops, but he hopped DEFENSE and got away.
9. AFRO - I got so mad at my girl, AFRO a lamp at her.
10. AFTERMATH - I don't feel like being at school today so AFTERMATH, I'm out.
11. LOCKET - I slam the door so hard, I LOCKET.
12. DOMINEERING - My girl's birthday was yesterday, so I got her a DOMINEERING.
13. KENYA - I needed money for the subway, so I axe a stranger KENYA spare some change.
14. DERANGE - DERANGE is where da deer and da antelope play.
15. DATA - At my basketball game, I scored thirty points My coach say DATA boy.
16. BEWARE - I asked the man at the unemployment office, "Is dis BEWARE I can get a job?"
17. DIMENSION - I be tall, dark, handsome and not DIMENSION smart.
18. COATROOM - The judge said, "One more outburst, you'll be thrown out da COATROOM."
19. DECIDE - My boy fronting' like he love his girl but eribody know he got a couple of chicks on DECIDE.
20. FASCINATE - Her dress got 10 buttons, but she so big she can't FASCINATE.

1 comment:

Moose said...

the national spelling B is the best