Tuesday, May 23, 2006

You can't go to ohio with out getting HI

Ten things I learned in ohio


10.) You can get out of a DUI by just telling the truth
9.) Oldman’s favorite song is What is left of me by Nick Lachey, which can be heard on the right side of the blog.
8.) Fight night 3 for PS2 rocks when you are all jacked up on Bubba sparks 7%
7.) Loose women do a lot of cocain, especially when it is all over there faces
6.) Never believe a graduation speak when he says he is going to keep it short.
5.) If J-rod starts a bar fight, just let him fight. No need to break it up
4.) Don’t leave oldman with your girlfriend in a crowded bar, which Jarod running around telling everybody that old man is going to bang your girl friend- sorry lopez
3.) If you are going to try and pick up a girl at a bar, it isn’t a good idea to give her a high five, and then talk shit to her when she ignores you.
2.) You can’t smoke in Ohio bars, even when it is raining and 45 degree’s outside

1.) Booty, booty, booty, booty, rockin' everywhereRockin' everywhere I found you MS NEW BOOTY was K-Fed, Gel Cap Jarod and myselfs theme song for the weekend.

For a good time, Call Crummy

Pictures to follow

2 comments:

Crummy said...

I just knew the trip to Ohio would be educational. I think I should add one thing that I learned: Drinking one bubba Sparks 7% gives you energy, drinking two makes you go to sleep and makes your heart hurt.

Next time we will see some of the sights of central Ohio.

Moose said...

Crummy all i can say is

hi there, how are things?
I once was breast man now it seems
Ever since I had the pleasure
of getting you together, your chest is just whatever
I found the buried treasured
Yes ma'am, heres the plan
Meet me over yonder ok- don't play
Ill bring the whip whoop, you bring your cook book
And ima fix that stuff up, everything is good good