Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Time to get a real job


I will be on leave the rest of the week to travel to the vast mid-west to attend Crummy’s law school graduation. I will bring back plenty of pictures and stories of drunken buffoonery. So far my research shows that the mid-west is full of loose women and cheap draft beer, but that is only from what I can tell from myspace.com. Luckily for me I am broke and married, so it should be a great weekend. We here at Leftover hot dog just want to say congrats to Chad and good luck in your new career.

6 comments:

Crummy said...

That picture is sweet. He should have no problem finding a good job. It will definitely be a great weekend up here in the heartland.

Moose said...

Well finding a good job is always difficult unless your father owns the company. Life lesson learned the hard way. Always be nice to the bosses kids, you get promoted faster

Moose said...

I will be bringing dev's sock for good luck

penny said...

congrats big red. lemme get a dolla

Anonymous said...

congrats crummy, you should be taking the sc bar dawg

Dev said...

Congrats Crummy.. so when do we take over Bexley ?