Monday, April 10, 2006

A day with out the Mexicans



Million man march on Columbia, I saw a 1989 Astro Van pull up on the corner of Main and Elmwood, and let out almost a million Mexicans to march to the capital today. The were caring signs say “we are Americans”, “who isn’t a immigrant”, and my favorite, “Who cleans your houses and Hotels.” After seeing this I was craving a burrito, so I decided to drive down to Monterey’s but realized they were all probably marching, but lucky Taco bell was still open. Got to love Taco Bell.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are actually having a day in May called, A day with out Mexicans. Where Mexicans will not show up at work or buy American products to show how they have a large influence on the economy

Anonymous said...

If they really want to protest, how about an illegal alien tax day!

Crummy said...

To repeat a comment someone made to me today: What is this country coming to when illegal immigrants are protesting on statehouse grounds all over the country?

Anonymous said...

hey advice man, if we kick them all out do we still get to keep cinco de mayo?

Anonymous said...

where is the advice man??? There is a question for him since he does not write on this blog anymore it seems...

Moose said...

I will see if I can find advice man and get him to start writing again. He has been out of the country for a while.