Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Pro's vs. college






My argument isn’t weather NCAA football is better then the NFL but rather are college cheerleaders hot then Pro Cheerleaders. After listening to Colin Cowherd on ESPN radio one day go on and on about how NFL cheerleaders are one dance move away from a striper pole. Looking back I remember always hearing about the Dallas cowgirls and the Miami dolphin cheerleaders on TV, but as I got older and started to take a closer look, these women aren’t as attractive as I had once thought. Watching the Alabama/Florida game last weekend got me thinking. Who wouldn’t want to see 18-21 year old girls being thrown in the air with short skirts on compared to 30 year old make-up covered women dancing like sluts on a NFL field? Let me know your feed back on the comparison of who has the hotter cheerleaders.

3 comments:

Moose said...

blog telemarketers get off of my blog

Anonymous said...

I'm totally not advocating for the days of being a subservient doormat but I can completely credit a sense of relief to at least having a few rules and standards. Now days it's just a guessing game.

Anonymous said...

oops...wrong blog