Tuesday, October 20, 2009
SEC Power Poll - LOHD Ballot
1. ALABAMA - Winning old school - defense and strong running.
2. FLORIDA - They haven't lost, but they haven't really "won" every game they've played either.
3. LSU - Letting 'Bama get all the headlines but taking notes on how to still their glory.
4. SOUTH CAROLINA - Still looking to play a complete game and avoid a let down to Vandy.
5. ARKANSAS - The best 3 win team in the country.
6. OLE MISS - I sense a Ole Miss run coming up...
7. TENNESSEE - This is the hardest team to figure out right now. They can muster some more wins but also could lose the rest too.
8. AUBURN - Auburn is the surprise in the SEC but they got surprised by UK.
9. GEORGIA - This dawg has lost its' bite in '09.
10. KENTUCKY - Beat Auburn but basketball has started.
11. MISSISSIPPI STATE - State is much improved but still about 3 years away from making true noise in SEC West.
12. VANDERBILT - Vandy is getting comfortable down here but still looking to surprise someone and hopefully not USC.