I agree with the above article that Captain needs to stick around for his senior year. So what you have 40 tackles, two TFL, two sacks and five passes broken up. Captain you have played below your potential in 2008 both on special teams and on defense. Where is the love of the game we all once saw? Or is it the cramps again? Captain could use another year in college to help his NFL standing. If he leaves early I think it will be a mistake and he runs the risk of not even being drafted...I mean there are some top talent expected to be in the NFL draft this year at Cornerback -
- Victor Harris, CB, Virginia Tech
- Trevard Lindley, CB, Kentucky
- Malcolm Jenkins, CB, Ohio State
- Vontae Davis, CB, Illinois
- D.J. Moore, CB, Vanderbilt
- Mike Mickens, CB, Cincinnati
- Alphonso Smith, CB, Wake Forest
- Keenan Lewis, CB, Oregon State
- DeAngelo Smith, CB, Cincinnati
- Domonique Johnson, CB, Jackson State
- Darius Butler, CB, Connecticut
As of today, you are not even projected to go in the first 3 rounds...look at the above list of CBs that are going pro...wait one more year and you will be at the top of this list.
What do you think - should he stay or go?