- South Carolina game bigger than usual for Georgia
- UGA has big issues on offense
- A Shaky Start for Georgia’s New Quarterback
- Georgia finds itself in very unusual position
- Caleb King to return against Gamecocks
- Mr. College Football says that UGA needs better QB play
- Early scores to decide Dogs vs. Gamecocks? .....certainly would make it tough for either team to mount a comeback.
- Joe Cox suddenly has critics, but he really doesn’t care
- Richt, Bulldogs Preview South Carolina
- Rennie Curran: UGA reputation at stake against South Carolina
- Columnist Mark Bradley of The Atlanta Journal-Constitution writes that something is missing at Georgia, and it's not talent.
- Green sharper, more confident in second year with Bulldogs
- Earlier on Sunday, it was announced that for the second time in his Bulldog career, sophomore offensive tackle Trinton Sturdivant will miss a season due a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee. A 6-5, 306-pound native of Wadesboro, N.C., Sturdivant injured his left knee midway through the third quarter this past Saturday against ninth-ranked Oklahoma State. Sturdivant missed the entire 2008 season and spring drills in 2009 due to reconstructive surgery and rehabilitation after his first ACL injury. In 2007, he earned Freshman All-America honors after starting all 13 games for the Bulldogs at left tackle.
Previewing South Carolina at Georgia: Q & A with Bulldog in Exile
LOHD Post of Note
Implications of the Georgia Bulldogs versus the South Carolina Gamecocks Showdown