Friday, November 06, 2009

Bar Review for Arkansas


I have visited Arkansas a dozen or so times but have never made it up to Fayetteville. Every U of A game I have attended has been in Little Rock, which I must say is a unique venue. Tailgating on the golf course is always a good time, even if I don't have a dog in the fight. Well Gamecock Fans be prepared for a sea of red and camo. Be prepared to talk hunting, basketball and then football. Remember that Nolan Richardson is not there coach any more, I believe he is still hiding in Mexico.

As I said before I have never visited Fayetteville, but I have heard a lot of good things about Dickson Street. I guess the place to be on Dickson street is, Brewski’s, so if you do make the trip please stop by and let us know how it is.

Wishing all Gamecock fans safe travels. As Lou Holtz once said, "Fayetteville is not the end of the world but you can see it from there."

No comments: