Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Diet product that works!

Have you been trying to shed a few extra pounds? Have you been eating salads for lunch and cutting back on carbs late in the day and still have not dropped any lbs? Since coming out to Santa Fe this summer, I have been training for another half triathlon. I was trying to drop some pounds to get a bit lighter and faster. I was cutting back on bad foods, but this type of exercise requires the intake of many carbs and I needed something else to shed a bit of fat. A guy at the bike shop recommended Lipo 6. I had seen this product advertised in Men's Health magazine, but I had never thought to much about it. Most fat burners I have taken in the past, either made me nauseous or very jittery. This product does neither and works fast.
So for any of you trying to shrink down those bitch tits, I recommend trying out this product.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lipo 6 sounds like the real deal. What will I do with all the extra skin after I lose the fat.