Here is your MidWeek Gamecock news synopsis...
LOHD Blog Posts
- The State of the Spurrier Address
- South Carolina Football: What's the Good News?
- SEC Media Days means the start of college football season
- Head football trainer named for Gamecocks
- Upgrades at Williams-Brice near completion
- USC makeover makes things more appealing for athletes
- Ellis Johnson, who's headed up defenses in the SEC at Alabama, Mississippi State and now South Carolina - talks to ESPN's Chris Low about Defending the Spread in the SEC
- 3 of USC’s first 4 games will be shown on prime time national TV. That is tremendous. One thing to note about the FAU game being on pay-per-view is the fact that the S.C. State game will likely end up being televised by one of the ESPN channels or one its TV partners such as Fox Sports South or CSS.
Garnet & Black Attack Blog Post
Other related news
- Not a lawyer but seems this case makes sense from the college athlete perspective...College Stars Sue Over Likenesses in Video Games
The "are you serious?" news portion of the day
- Moo U’s official CJ Spiller for Heisman campaign, which on Wednesday dumped 4,000 life-sized Spiller posters on supermarkets and quick stops all over the Upstate has officially kicked off. WTF? The CJ Spiller for Heisman campaign, means that they will give him the damn ball 20-25 times per game. If not, Klempson wasted time and $ but worst of all us USC fans have to hear about this at least until the GT game when Spiller gets shut down and is then a after thought about the Heisman.