Thursday, January 24, 2008

Now what


As Joe Person's broker the story this morning that Brian VanGorder, my first thought was. What the hell are we going to do now? Then I saw the LOHD resident breaking news guy JR posted it as well. Do anybody have any idea where we go now or how bad this will hurt recruiting. VanGorder was in the home of Robert Quinn last night, trying to get the DE to commit to Carolina. I should have listened to what my dad use to say "never trust anybody from Georgia". Well I guess I learned my lesson.
As I am about to be unemployed, I might actually send my resume to Spurrier so see if he can give me a chance. I did win the national championship on NCAA 2008 with this very gamecock defense. I even stopped the run most of the time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well now with this dick out of the picture we can get back to Tenuta..

"Rumors were circulating that Tenuta may join Steve Spurrier at USC, to replace former defensive coordinator Tyrone Nix (who left for Ole Miss), but South Carolina decided to hire former University of Georgia defensive coordinator Brian VanGorder for the job.[4]"

this would be other options followed by:

2. Jack del rio
3. Greg Marshall- he didn't say anything about not coaching football....

Anonymous said...

above from JR