Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Shake up in the SC Depth Chart

H/T to Garnet and Black on this one -


Thoughts from the gamecock faithful?

---I am not surprised by Captain and his issues. I have watched him in the last 5 games and he seems a 'little big headed.' I think that all SEC talk got to his head b/c he has not been the lock down corner we had hoped for this year. Lots of balls his way and luck on his side. Also with PR duties he has not been so great as that ball going over his head vs UGA still haunts me.
---Garcia should be named starter but the 2 qb thing is what we most likely will see vs. Ole Miss.
---Wallace as the back-up....I have to agree as he had heart vs. UAB. He came out hungry and ready to prove something.....we need more fire on offense so good for Wallace as he earned it. I am a big fan of earning your spot on the team and in the rotation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like I said on GABA, I'll be happy with a rotating system, but I think Garcia should play most of the game.

And yeah, Captain isn't exactly living up to the hype this year. Needs to get his act together.