Thursday, April 03, 2008

The Tommy Bowden we never knew


WOW...calm down Tommy...easy boy. USC may have women athletes getting arrested but at least our football coach is not making "strange" comments concerning his players.
Read this article - here - which is a load of crap but key in on the the best thing, Tommy's response concerning the first question (which is posted below).
I feel it goes a long way in explaining why they wear purple --
On freshman Kyle Parker, a footballer who’s playing on the baseball team:
“I’ve watched him practice and I’ve watched him play (baseball). He’s really good looking. If I was a girl, I’d be very interested in him. He wears those tight pants. When you wear loose stuff, you can’t tell the definition of a guy’s body. In baseball, everything’s tight and you can tell he’s very well put together.”
What?

(H/T: Dr. Strangecock and EDSBS)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure this isn't PC, but I just have to say it... this is... very, very gay.