Tuesday, August 08, 2006


Well I am back from Colorado, where the weather was perfect, never once got over 80, in the mid 50’s at night. Partied like a rock star in Denver with Creech for his birthday and then in Winter Park for Katharine’s cousin Lindsey’s wedding. Open bar is always my favorite type of wedding. When I returned home on Sunday night, the fence had been erected and now the two little monsters are trapped in my back yard. The first thing Deuce did when he got home was jump thru the screen door. I am currently reading the book Marley and me, about a young couple and there adventures with a troublesome yellow lab. I will you know how I like the book when I am finished. I usually don’t read much so it might take me a couple years to finish the book.

Well my vacation time is gone, so now all I have to look forward to is Football season, check blog below for our predictions. Hopefully by the end of the week we will have our guest football expert’s predictions and analyst of the upcoming season for our gamecocks.

No comments: