Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The joys of drinking



What is your cure for a hang over? Some people think a Diet Coke and groucho’s cures all or maybe coffee and two Advil or how about a Diet Mountain Dew and hot fries. I want to know what makes that next day livable, after a long night of drink, playing caps, beer pong or drinking games. In college I would rely on a GIMP breakfast and a day of watching tv to do the trick. Now I prefer either Chinese or taco bell and a day of laying on the couch while Kat bitches at me for laying on the couch all day. When this happens you must take 4 Advil and hope that the head ache is louder then her. When we lived on Juarez Street, the whole house would indulge in Yum Yum Chinese buffet for a cure. For the real alcoholic drinking a beer will do the trick, or maybe a Bloody Mary. So give me your answer for the hang over?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I go with ... 4 Extra Strength Tylenol, 1 galloon of water, and a 1 mile run.

Anonymous said...

McDonald's Coke works every time!

Anonymous said...

I am a grouchos and 15 minute nap kind of girl!

Anonymous said...

I am a grouchos and 15 minute nap kind of girl!

Crummy said...

A bottle of orange pills and a Bubba Sparxx and I'm off and running.

Moose said...

crummy,
Now that is the way to go, maybe a Camo as well