Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Pong it up



It turned out to be a two day bender of Beer Pong, hot dogs, more beer pong and a couple of drunken games of Flippie Cup. Consuming a lot of alcohol is one of my favorite past times but good lord lets not get carried away. My two mistakes of the weekend were arguing a beer pong rule with a lawyer, and not buying more cases of Busch light for 10 bucks. I will post some pictures of the beer pong teams and action shots later today or early tomorrow (so stay tuned)

Granted pregnant Brittney and I defeated K-Fed and Billy a lot of times on Sunday but were we not even close to being considered a dynasty (Winning five games in a row qualifies you as a dynasty, long island rules). Over all I am tired as shit at work right now and I slept most of the day yesterday, except for almost forgetting it was my mom’s birthday and having to run up to Charlotte to take her out to dinner, but everything worked out.

On a sad note this weekend Columbia also said " By Boz" for the first time. We wish you the best of luck in Charleston.

2 comments:

penny said...

can i get an update on boz moving to charleston? advice man? anyone?

Moose said...

Boz has left the greater Columbia area to take on a new adventure, driving dev crazy. If he succeeds Dev will have to flea to Sumter where no respectable man will go.