Friday, April 10, 2009

USC's Horn denies talking to the X men

Horn denies the rumors that he is talking to Xavier which is welcomed news this morning. I don't think he would leave for the Xavier job as he has a good thing going at USC after just one year. If this was year 3 or 4 then I would be worried but I can not help myself to think this is like the Tommy Bowden thing a few years back where the coach works this angle of to get a bigger paycheck since he is the bottom cellar of coaching salaries in the SEC?

Here is his quote in the articles below -

"I don't get involved in rumor mills that are out there," Horns said in a statement released by USC. "However, contrary to published reports, I have not spoken to any other school, nor am I looking to. I am proud of what we accomplished this season and am excited about the future of South Carolina basketball. I can't wait to get to workouts with our players tomorrow and continue recruiting this spring."

Is Horn leaving USC?
USC's Horn denies speaking with Xavier about opening

No comments: