Friday, March 20, 2009

Former Gamecock Blake goes under center again

Former Gamecock QB Blake Mitchell will again play quarterback for South Carolina but this time it is for the South Carolina Force. LOHD shared this a while back but this weekend is the first home game for the team and Blake. This will be the first game for the Force in the Bi-lo center in Greenville, SC as they begin their campaign for the American Indoor Football Association title vs. the Fayetteville (N.C.) Guard.

Surprise! Blake is back

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, I wish Blake luck. I'm probably in a minority here, but I liked him. And he was twice the QB that Chris Smelley or Stephen Garcia have proven themselves to be, although of course I'm hoping Garcia can do big things this year.

Flounder said...

i had a love hate relationship with him. At times he was great but there were some cases where I swear he did not have any sense of what to do as QB.

All our eggs are in the Garcia basket!