Friday, February 27, 2009

My only knock on Gamecock Darrin Horn is...


USC Men's Basketball Coach Darrin Horn needs to wear more garnet and black!
All season he has not really incorporated the team colors into his wardrobe but he really needs to. Heck, he is asking the garnet army to wear tie-dyed garnet/black/grey shirts...the least he could do is wear a garnet tie or a gamecock lapel pen! I not saying he has to wear a garnet sport coat as that should wait until next season when he is more established but what I do want him to do incorporate some school pride in his suits.

Don't take this the wrong way Darrin or gamecock nation, I feel he has done one heck of a coaching job this year and is right now my leading candidate for SEC Coach of the year {but Coach Johnson at LSU may get it this year}.
Win the SEC East your first season and gamecock nation will forever love you...just wear some garnet and black in doing it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know. I kind of like the fact that he's not as gimmicky as Pearl. There are a lot of similarities between us this year and Pearl's first year at UT, but I like that Horn has gone about trying to change the basketball culture in a classier way than Pearl did. I guess a garnet tie wouldn't hurt, though.