Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Midwest Bracket Thoughts...

Midwest Regional picks

Who will win: There's no reason to go with anybody other than Florida.

Dark horse pick: Paul Hewitt has a pro point guard (Javaris Crittenton), a pro wing (Thaddeus Young) and talented players around them. So while Georgia Tech has been inconsistent at best, the truth is the Yellow Jackets own wins over a No. 1 seed (North Carolina) and No. 2 seed (Memphis), meaning they're capable of beating anybody.

Most likely upset: Clearly it's No. 12 Old Dominion over No. 5 Butler, though I'm not even sure it's an upset.

3 comments:

Moose said...

Fuck you Dev,
If you would like to post on a real blog just let me know. Especially since your blog is only updated when you are drunk or not humping Tripp. I didn't think you even check sports sites, to busy reading about american idol and the rachal ray show.

Anonymous said...

Yeah your right i guess i have a life. I'm sorry am not stuck in some remedial job (like you losers)reduced to coping and pasting real expert analysis on my own website and claiming it as my own. Might want to use a disclaimer so you don't get sued by espn or something... oh boy how i can't wait to see the gay ass left field triva that you post on friday, which like most articles(cut & paste, i mean)yield little to no response...

Dev said...

I'd just like to say that the previous poster was not me. Note how the dev isn't logged in to make those comments.

I'm suspecting this is just some LOHD publicity stunt. If I was going to insult people, I'd login first to make sure I got the credit.

Anywho, gotta get back to Rachel Ray..