Friday, March 31, 2006

Fruit of the Loom alert


I have a missing sock; it has been traveling in my car for the past 3 weeks. I know that it is scared and cold; it misses the nasty feet that it protected for its entire life. Would the owner please call 1-803-555-7781 to find out how we can return this missing sock. It has gone almost three weeks with out the funk of its owner’s feet.


Dev,
I know you can’t have more the two pairs of socks, if you would like a single sock you left in my car three weeks ago after golf please call and I will send it with someone on there way to Charleston.

Stay tuned for the story of the other sock, which is some where in west Columbia near Murray’s family bar.

3 comments:

Dev said...

my left foot is pretty cold..

Moose said...

send me $1.25 and I will mail it back to you, not so much a ransom, more of a finders fee.

*jcg said...

(side note: LJ, beautiful picture of your wife in the paper Sunday!)