Wednesday, November 01, 2006

"Where Have You Been?"

This is the question I have heard for quite a while. Well I'll tell you I have had quite a few experiences and adventures lately. I moved in with this guy for about 6months. I believe he has a drinking problem. He has a dog that has started to destroy everything in site. I think the drunken rages are rubing off on the dog. They always say children copy everything you do. We'll now I'm starting a new chapter in my life, I'm a homeowner. What the hell was I thinking?! I tried to move on Sunday but got destracted by a bushel of oysters and a case of beer. Word of ADVISE, if you have something better to do make sure you do it!! Life is too short to be responsible all the time. Only when absolutely necessary. So I was in Atlanta for a while and actually made an appearance in columbia Monday night. First time I have been back since my departure. I'll tell you I actually missed the place and everyone. I hope all the loyal readers are continuing to read the true blog LHD. Little secret (from the inside informer) SOD is corupt! I'll end with that. Hope everyone is doing well and let me know if you need a little advise. I'm here with the answer!

Advise Man

5 comments:

Moose said...

Advice man is back,

Good advice about life is too short, just like football season.

If you are not tailgating then you are just getting left behind.

Anonymous said...

the wisdom continues to flow....great seeing the post and wish for more! Keep us up dated on the home !

Man in Need - JC said...

Advice Man,
What's the secret to meeting women?

guy at queer bar that JC went home with said...

well i'm not advice man but stearing clear of queer bars can only help there JC...

ritch said...

refreshing thoughts from advice man...