Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Secret To Meeting Women

It's pretty simple JC. You must have confidence in yourself. If you do not have that you are screwed. Also you really have got to not care. Getting the courage to talk to a random girl is like taking a three wise men shot, the more you think about it the worse you believe it's going to be. Just grab your sack and turn it up without thinking!!! If you doubt yourself, she will doubt you! Also if this is someone you want to have something long term, persistance is the key. There is a big difference between persistance and stalking!! Becareful not to go down the wrong path. Remember having a girl think that is like sneaking out a smelly fart. Once it happens everyone knows!! BE CAREFUL!! Do not call too much!! Have you ever noticed that when you bring your friend with you, we'll just say Jim Beam, you always talk to more people? A little courage in a glass helps. Don't over do it and make an ass of yourself though. Trust me I know from experience. Also, dont act so damn tough all the time, just be yourself. If you suck at being yourself, just be me. On a final note, DON'T FLIP YOUR COLAR UP!!!!!!!!! Let me know how it goes!

Advise Man

P.S. Always remember that out of all the NO's it only takes ONE YES!!!

7 comments:

Joey C. said...

Thanks Advice Man. I'll join you in the fight against the collar pop!

the tick said...

so let me get this straight, stalking is a bad thing

Man times are changing

penny said...

tick, in your case i say stalk away. in fact a quick shot to a girl's temple with a 2x4 probly wouldnt hurt either

Anonymous said...

that was too funny....

Anonymous said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

Advice Man said...

Some advise, if you are looking to make money here, you're in the wrong spot!

Moose said...

Let me just give you my social security number and my birthday so you can get a credit card in my name.

How about that?