Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Where The Heck Is Advice Man?

What up fellow readers! I just want you to know I'm still around. I dont have as much free time as normal. I believe I am now a homeowner. What a thought huh?! So anyone looking for a place to stay, the rent is cheap and the women are loose. IF you are a women, the men a long. I hope all is well in cola town. I just returned from Australia and I'm going to sleep. Post all comments now!!!! P.S. I know who the people are in the picture!!! Not nice about the pokie comment. At least Advice Man would be waiting on you when you got out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not drinking Margaritas an hour away!! How about some advice from all the readers. Was that the right thing to do? If your friend got locked up, would you leave town and go drink, or do what it took to get them out? At least give them a ride home, which means riding in the limo home and driving back to get them. Bradford wouldn't know what it was like to be left in jaill. Actually if we left it up to Winburn he would. Count your friends and hold them close guys.

ADVICE MAN

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh the bitter Advice man, lost his friends and his big drinking cup all in one day

Anonymous said...

yes yes i didnt ride in the limo that fateful april day i found out about the misadventures of advice man when i got back, hey but atleast he was a fashionable prisoner for the day

Joey C. said...

Congrats on the house!

ritch said...

congrats with becoming a home owner and now oweing the white man...